12th Annual Anaqua User Conference
Imagine | Innovate | Inspire
9-12 April 2018Orlando, FloridaLoews Royal Pacific Hotel
We're Counting Down to the 2018 Anaqua User Conference
Registration is now open! During this 4 day conference, hear from keynote speakers, clients, partners and product specialists, who will share their experiences, insight and IP best practices with the entire client community. Don’t miss out on inspiring presentations, hands-on product training, keynote and panel discussions, as well as, networking and social events – the 2018 Anaqua User Conference will surely delight.
Join us in April 2018, as we look forward to bringing our clients together and welcoming them from all over the world.
The Conference at a Glance
- Conference Dates:
- Monday 9 April 2018 — Product Training Sessions
- Tuesday 10 April 2018 — Product Training Sessions & Welcome Reception
- Wednesday 11 April 2018 — General Sessions & Evening Event
- Thursday 12 April 2018 — General Sessions
- Back by Popular Demand: On-Site Support Lab!
- New for 2018: Executive Track
- Network with peers, subject matter experts and others in the Anaqua, Lecorpio, IdeaPoint and AcclaimIP communities
- Up to 11 MCLE credit hours available for attending the conference
- Presentation Topics:
- New Developments in the Field
- IP Best Practices and Current Trends
- IP Analytics and Reporting
- Client Use Cases
- And much, much more!
- Hear from our staff:
- Product Enhancements & Roadmap
- New Features & Functionality
- Use Cases