ANAQUA Corporate: Business Management
Today, Intellectual Property (IP) is one of the best growth and profitability assets a company can leverage. Doing so, however, requires clear visibility into the strength and relative market position of your IP assets at both a micro and macro level. AQX Business Management tools provide the data, insight, and best practices needed to elevate your IP strategy and drive growth.
AQX integrates comprehensive internal and external analytics with process automation and documents in a single efficient, intelligent environment for more informed decisions. The tool delivers process automation and unique actionable intelligence to decision-makers and executives with 360° analytics, internal KPIs and metrics, spend data, and business intelligence in a smart platform. Optimize your IP spend with end-to-end financial management and collaborate internally and externally on a global basis leveraging a social platform, communication with the business, and outside counsel to capture value and achieve Year over Year ROI.
- Enables a framework for analysis and review of internal and external assets in context
- Connects IP to revenue dollars coming in to the business from product sales and licensing
- Tracks various types of agreements including NDAs and licensing agreements
- Monitors anti-counterfeiting activities and enforcement actions
- Review dashboards and documents, from internal and external sources, to support informed portfolio management decisions
- Leverage key data gathered from the previous ratings, classifications, citations, and documents at the asset level, including the outcome of each evaluation and review
- Analyze external patent data using patent scoring algorithms and forward examiner rejections in an award-winning business intelligence environment
Licensing & Royalties
AQX enables you to review internal and external assets holistically to identify, track, and manage several types of license-in and license-out agreements. Integrated document management, workflow, tasks, and the ability to link multiple IP records to an agreement, provides a rich environment to help further revenue generating activity for your IP team.
- Capture and manage all parties and contacts to an agreement
- Manage royalties and other payments pursuant to executed agreements
- Portal supports online agreement requests to ease administrative load
- Efficiently create and track agreements with configurable workflow
- Term tracking with expiration notification and awareness of other key dates
IP Infringement Analysis
AQX offers configurable support for managing IP infringement and anti-counterfeiting activities and enforcement actions. We provide proprietary IP data and a flexible, extensible system that efficiently and effectively tracks and manages IP review projects such as offensive and defensive reviews, technology/competitive analysis, and management of standards projects. AQX stores critical data and documents related to each project and leverages data and results from past projects for reporting.
- Flexible search, reporting, and dashboard capabilities support a global view of review and infringement projects
- Classify IP assets using flexible classification functionality
- Receive automatic notifications, alerts, and open task escalation
- Monitor and track trends for specific action types
- Configure workflow and add custom fields
Manage forecasted, budgeted, and actual flow of money associated with development and maintenance of your IP portfolio. Track outside counsel spend, annuity and renewal payments, and monetization of royalties and licensing agreements. AQX enables you to connect IP to dollars flowing in and out of the business.
- Establish budgets to help anticipate spending monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Assign specific costs for each task type for each supplier on a per country basis
- Manage electronic collection, review, and approval of invoices in multiple currencies
- Anticipate monthly or quarterly spending with accruals functionality
- Track and administer costs and match invoices and line items to cost estimates
- Leverage world class business intelligence and reporting tools for deeper analysis